ATTENTION FIRST-YEARSTUDENTS of academic year 2019/2020
(concerning students of undergraduate studies, graduate studies, five-year graduate studies and doctoral studies)
Training on health and safety and fire protection available only as an e-learning course.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is the responsibility of each student commencing studies at the University of Wroclaw to participate in training on health and safety and fire protection. The course is mandatory and ends with a test. Training is considered to be completed on the basis of minutes of the training.
The training in the field of occupational health and safety and fire protection lasts from 1 October to 30 November 2019.
Login instruction for initial health and safety training for students and PhD students
1. Go to the website: https://e-edu.cko.uni.wroc.pl/
2. Log in using the red login button in the upper right corner of the page.
3. On the next page, use the large blue login button in the centre of the screen.
4. You will be redirected to the authentication system (login.uni.wroc.pl), which you use for example to log in to the USOSWEB.
5. After correct authorization, you will be automatically redirected and logged in to the portal https://e-edu.cko.uni.wroc.pl/
6. Find the course: Health and safety – basic training for the students of the University of Wrocław.
7. Sign up for the course using the access key: BHP-18
8. Familiarize yourself with the modules of the course and complete the test. The materials should be viewed from the “Introduction to training” module according to the order of the course. Pay attention to the completion symbols on the right side of the modules.
9. Check your grade after completing the test!
Any information about the above matter is provided by the Department of Health and Safety and Fire Protection – (71) 375-24-89.